Junior Contracts Manager
Job DescriptionROLE: Junior Contracts Manager
Rullion are looking to recruit a Junior Contracts Manager who has 2-3 years post Grad experience as a Quantity Surveyor. Contract duration is 6 months working in the offshore wind sector.
Reporting to the contracts Manager, the ideal candidate will assist with for all commercial and administrative activities of contracts to ensure successful delivery.
The candidate will also be required to support the delivery of KPI'S and objectives such as savings in total cost of ownership, value engineering and safety performance.
- Have knowledge in supporting the development of relationships with main Supplier/contractors and liaise with main points of contacts on projects and contracts.
- Assist the contract manager in Working alongside the category manager to ensure best approach is taken in souring goods, works or service.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures, promote safety and safe working practices both internally and externally to improve safety performance
- Help in the Support head of procurement and commercial in the following, estimating, sourcing management/support, category management, cost and budget, payment and expenditure, contract administration, dispute resolution.
- Degree qualified or equivalent direct entry (if construction contract Manager, quantity surveyor degree required)
- Offshore wind experience is desirable but not essential.
- Highly numerate with experience of interpreting
- Experience of drafting and interpreting
- Have knowledge of Supply chain and ways to improve it.
- Sufficient management skills to stand-in for
manager if required
- IT Skills including Word, Excel, power point,
oracle purchasing systems
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.