Location: Grimsby, United Kingdom, Yorkshire & the Humber
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: E,C&I Engineer
LOCATION: Immingham, North East Lincolnshire
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
We are looking for an E,C&I Engineer to undertake specification and design activities associated with E,C & I elements of engineering projects, including feasibility studies, project strategies, programming, estimating, front end design, through to detailed design, interfacing with other disciplines, supporting site construction and commissioning activities, ensuring that all project deliverables are delivered in a safe, cost effective timely manner and in compliance with all relevant standards, directives, regulations and quality targets.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in E,C&I engineering design
- Sound technical knowledge and expertise in all areas of E,C&I engineering
- Experienced in the selection & specification of relevant equipment
- Application of all key relevant British and European standards and regulations
- Experience within process industries
- HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar) + 10 years experience and/or Incorporated Engineer (Minimum)
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar) and/or Chartered Engineer (IET or IMC)
This is a contract position with the opportunity of working on a prestigious UK site for a renowned Industrial services company. Send your CV by applying today or get in touch with any questions. Call Mark Fineran to ensure your application has been received.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.