Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Package Manager
RATE: £35 - £50/ hr (Ltd)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers based at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport, the largest Naval Dockyard in North West Europe which employs in the region of 5,500 people. This is one of the three operating bases in the United Kingdom for the Royal Navy. They supply naval base support functions for the Ministry of Defence delivering critical in-service support and deep maintenance for the UK's military estate.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of engineering works, e.g: civil works, mechanical or electrical systems / services, construction management and/or building demolition preferably within a marine led environment.
- Experience working in a managerial capacity.
- Proven experience with managing teams and large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of an HND (note a HND or equivalent level would need to be justified by a greater level of experience.
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- The primary purpose of the Package Manager is to lead and deliver distinct packages within the major project. This will include the likes of the following;
- To manage and control delivery of distinct package(s) of work as defined by the Project Manager.
- To ensure the scope of work definition will satisfy the project / package requirements.
- Development of plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
- To develop, monitor, forecast and report against budget.
- Undertake stakeholder management in relation to defined tasks.
- Ensure all works are planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.