Snr Mechanical Engineer (Building Services Design)
Job DescriptionPosition: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Salford or Warwick
Our client is a design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. They are looking to recruit 2 x Senior Mechanical Engineers to provide Building Services design and leadership to a range of different buildings types to assist with the delivery of projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
- Lead the delivery of Mechanical services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a
single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of Mechanical design from concept to completion.
- Lead the preparation of enquires for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours
- Report on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the quality of design by junior team members.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- Assist in winning works.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or related subject.
- A professional registration (CEng/IEng) (Preferred).
- A comprehensive knowledge of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services.
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical building services.
- Track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors (typically industrial process,
Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical).
- Fully familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients and all members of a Design Team.
If you are interested in being a part of a company with a pride and passion for designing award-winning, safe and sustainable solutions, apply now!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.