Senior Project Controls Engineer
Job DescriptionRole: Senior Project Controls Engineer
Rullion are currently recruiting on behalf of a transport body with a base in Manchester. They are looking for a Senior Project Controls Engineer to support a number of projects, under the overall management of the Project Controls Manager
- Develop a schedule in Primavera in collaboration with Project Managers, the project design team and stakeholders
- Maintain cost loaded project and programme schedules
- Provide support and planning guidance
- Maintain summary schedules identifying key interdependencies
- Develop robust baselines for all assigned projects
- Review tender programmes and delivery estimates and liaise with contractors and delivery partners
- Provide support to Project Managers for day-to-day project activities
- Provide key input into cost control, forecasting and management reporting, including resource modelling
- Work alongside Risk Managers to document and maintain risk registers and schedule risk analysis
- Undertake frequent and regular reviews of progress / preparation of "look-aheads" for the project team
- Previous experience on rail projects is essential, to have additional highway project experience would be preferable
- Experience of managing programmes containing complex interdependencies
- Primavera experience
- NEC contract experience
If you are interested in being a part of a forward thinking public body working on numerous exciting projects, get in touch to learn more or apply today!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.