Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Job DescriptionROLE: QA/QC Engineer
Rullion are working on behalf of our client who is a leading industrial services provider in the UK and worldwide.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a QA/QC Engineer on a permanent basis to join the team, reporting to the Site Manager and Quality Director.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review quality plans, inspection and test plans and supporting QA Documentation that met the companies requirements, adhering to PED & EN 1090
- Provide quality related technical support for projects
- Review vendor/suppler quality plans and inspection and test plans to meet company, client and statutory requirements
- liaise with wleding engineers and project managers in relation to documentation submission and QA requirements
- Advise on material certification, welding, NDT and other quality requirements as to ensure that tractability is maintained from receipt.
- Good Engineering and QA/QC Background and mechanically biased
- knowledge and experience in quality management systems
- Development of project QA Documentation (quality plans, ITPS ETC) and review of supplier QA Documentation
- Knowledge and familiarity with KPIS and performance monitoring techniques
- Able to read and understand isometric drawings
- Radio graphic interpretation
- Understanding of fabrication, welding and NDT Techniques
- Good communication and writing skills
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.