Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Planner
LOCATION: Basingtoke OR Warrington
START DATE: ASAP
LENGTH: 6 months approx
Rullion are currently working with a global engineering and services company focusing in the Process Industries across the UK. Working closely with Oil & Gas, Utilities, Power, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing clients.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Project Planner to join our client at a Manufacturing site in Basingstoke or at the office in Warrington. The successful candidate will be expected to develop, operate and monitor the relevant contract programmes for the work scope so that the contract can be controlled and executed within budget and duration.
- Produce a feasible programme of activities from a given scope of work.
- Anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
- To predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action.
- Incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
- Report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays.
- Monitor programme continually against performance
- Incorporate programme variations
- Programme report to client/management
- Anticipate problem areas regarding critical paths and advise remedial action.
- Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the baselining of the programme.
- Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of the project timescales.
- Analyse Earned Value Performance on the project.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Minimum HNC qualification
- QCF Diploma Level 3/5 Planning
- APMP Practitioner
- Craft training, supported by relevant CPD training
- Fluency in Primavera P6 and excel
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry (Ideal) or Process industries
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next career move? Want to be a part of a growing company? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.