Civil Site Manager
Location: South East England, United Kingdom, Farnborough
Civil Site Manager
Job DescriptionOn behalf of our client, a tier 1 contractor, manufacturer & installer of building technologies, we are looking for a contract Civil Site Manager.
The position is based out of the company's head office in Frimley, Surrey, with regular and frequent travel to sites in the Midlands & South of England.
Main duties will include:
1) Oversee the required Design site surveys, including Geo-technical, Environmental, Ecological, Asbestos, Trial holes, Ground Penetrating Radar, including checking/development of scope.
2) Maintain and implementation of Principle Contractor responsibilities, with focus on the CDM requirements.
3) Set up site lines of onsite communication with client representatives and third-party subcontractors and suppliers.
4) Implement on site integration kick off meeting to verify and record fully aligned construction drawings and schedules.
5) Carry out daily site reviews with installation teams and/or lead engineer as required and record any deviations or risks with mitigating actions for tracking at weekly progress/coordination meetings.
6) Check preceding works in accordance with approved design and standards
7) Take active participation in and minute weekly progress/coordination meetings.
8) Set up and manage on site documentation and job file records in accordance with Siemens Company procedures and the Clients specific requirements.
9) Carry out full review of procurement call off schedule against programme and implement tracker for weekly review with the pre-construction team. Monitor Procurement schedule against site programme. .
10) Implement mobilisation review with design team to verify design freeze achieved and construction package acceptance.
Candidates should have experience as a Temporary Works Supervisor and hold the following qualifications: ECP, HSG47, IOSH, SMSTS & PASMA. Candidates with a Principle Contractor Site Manager (TP137) ticket will be viewed favourably.
For more information or to apply please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.