Job DescriptionPOSITION: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Rullion is working with a global market leader that has acquired over 150 years of specialist knowledge in niche products and a unique portfolio of equipment, facilities and expertise. This historic site, set in beautiful surroundings, is looking to regenerate and grow. Today, the company has a comprehensive service offering warehousing and distribution as well as ongoing advances in new applications for their products through a world-class R&D function and a commitment to innovation.
They are seeking a diverse Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the team. The department they will join is responsible for slitting and cutting product as well as automatic spooling and packing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient maintenance, continuous improvement and front-line support services of the mechanical, electrical and chemical systems used for production and site operations within the department.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Served a recognised apprenticeship with a minimum ONC/HNC in a relevant engineering discipline
- Mechanical or Electrical conversion course to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven ability to work with complex and large scale mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proven ability to manufacture and repair components and system using machining and fabrication skills such as welding, turning and milling.
- Ability to interrogate and make adjustments to PLC systems and reload programs when required during fault finding activities.
- Experience working in a fast moving and challenging production environment
- Attractive day pattern (Mon - Fri 07:30 - 15:00)
- Excellent holiday entitlement, above the market comparators
- Time off/paid leave for personal appointments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to on site occupational health and counselling services
- Quarterly & Annual staff prize draws
- Further training
At the heart of this company is a warm and generous culture, alive with passion and authenticity. This is a unique job for a unique person! If you are excited by technical challenges, interested by diverse working and strive to make a difference then apply now! You will be supported by a company that allows you the autonomy to make a difference and bring your valued skills to the fore. In everything they do, this company takes pride in their product and as such this makes it a great place to work!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.