Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Cost Engineer
RATE: £30.00 - £40.00 (Ltd)
Our client is a leading engineering contractor who specialise within the Process & Petrol Chemical sector. With a highly-skilled workforce circa 6,000, our client is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and has offices and sites located across the UK as well as internationally.
Our client innovates to make engineering process safer, faster, at lower cost and delivers across all aspects of the nuclear energy life-cycle; from design and build, through to operations and maintenance, decommissioning, waste management and remediation.
A role with the organisation is hugely rewarding and exciting; one that stretches and challenges individuals to be the best they can be. When becoming part of the team, you know that's exactly what you'll get.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Project Controls or associated project or accounting discipline
- Cost engineering experience in an appropriate sector (nuclear, process engineering, oil & gas or civil engineering).
- A sound knowledge of recognised project management and controls principles including Earned Value Management.
- Sound knowledge of project financial/accounting software, ideally SAP.
- Good knowledge of the uses of commercial scheduling and estimating software.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Process & Industrial Ideally Petro Chem
- Current UK security clearance at SC level.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.