Principal Civil & Structural Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Principle Civil/ Structural Engineer
Principal Civil & Structural Engineer reporting to the Process Division's Engineering Director, based in the Renfrew office. Duties will include the following:-
- Supervision of a small team of Engineers and Designers.
- The preparation of design estimates.
- Checking and detailed design of structural steel support frames, building structures, concrete foundations and general civil works to Eurocodes using Staadpro & TEDDS structural software design packages.
- The preparation of technical specifications.
- Occasional site visits to undertake structural inspections and surveys.
This is a Senior position requiring a person who is preferably chartered with substantial design experience and who has experience of working at a senior level in the Process, Oil and Gas Sector.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.