Management Commodity Buyer
Job DescriptionOn behalf of our client I am recruiting for a Management Commodity Buyer for a contract position in Hull. This is a professional buyer position for Real Estate/Facility Management for premises all over the UK.
The client is a global wind power business, the position will have interaction with Management at the various UK locations, and has responsibility to manage the implementation and support activities related to all the Real Estate sub-commodities (Construction, Energy, Leases and Facility Management - Maintenance, Security Services, Catering, Cleaning, Post Services, Other).
The ideal candidate must have the ability to self-manage workload, manage multiple projects in parallel, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, develop a commodity roadmap of projects and implement projects to achieve optimum results.
I am looking for candidate with strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, must be organized, curious, self-driven and have a strong focus on optimization of sourcing activities through the development and implementation of procurement methodologies and strategies.
* >5 years of experience in Procurement;
* >5 years of experience with sourcing or managing Facility Management services;
* BA/BS in Business Management, Procurement or Finance preferred;
* Sourcing activities: Experience in sourcing activities, tender preparation and execution
* Supplier Management: Experience in supplier implementation and management;
* Negotiation: must be able to negotiate legal contracts, framework agreements and conduct business term and price negotiations utilizing various types of advanced negotiation concepts, including e-bidding and e-auctions;
For more information & to apply please make contact at the attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.