Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Procurement Lead
LOCATION: Warrington or North East
TYPE: 12 month contract or 12 month fixed term
START DATE: ASAP
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who works with clients within the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
We are recruiting a Procurement Lead to work on behalf of the contractor with the onsite delivery team at a well known chemical site to assist in a turnaround event. The successful candidate will manage the end to end purchase of plant, equipment and subcontractors.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Qualifications demonstrating high level of literacy and numeracy Membership of CIPS
- Proven track record in a project role
- Knowledge of procurement systems
- Knowledge of forms of contract
- Knowledge of plant, equipment management and purchasing thereof
- Change management & continuous improvement
- People management skills
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next opportunity? Want to be a part of a growing company? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.