Executive Assistant to Directors
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Assistant to the Directors
RATE: Up-to £17/ hr (P.A.Y.E.)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Able to demonstrate initiative, drive and a high level of organisational ability.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of being able to deal effectively with senior members of organisations, as well as being able to operate proactively and effectively with day to day issues when the Directors are not present, possessing a confident yet diplomatic manner.
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise tasks from differing sources, working quickly and effectively often under pressurised circumstances.
- Possess general business knowledge.
- Proficient standard of typing.
- Advanced use of IT packages, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Manage the diaries of the Directors, liaising with internal and external contacts as
required to arrange meetings.
- Screen telephone calls and act as an effective gatekeeper to the Directors, ensuring relevant contact is allowed through.
- Organise meetings/events as directed by the Directors
- Monitor the emails of the Directors, identifying critical emails and dealing with urgent
- Deal with incoming email and post.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, for internal and external use by Directors.
- Process expenses.
- Maintain contacts list.
- Ensure Directors have management data and reports ready for meetings.
- Ensure accurate filing and archiving of correspondence and technical documentation particularly email filing.
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects for the Directors.
- Arrange travel and accommodation, including international travel, ensuring the Director has all information required for the trip.
- Provide cover to other Directors when their EA is out of the office.
- Prepare, collate and distribute papers and presentations in an organised and timely manner.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels within the organisation, including regular communication via email, telephone and face to face, being a professional point of contact for the office.
- Proactively keep up to date with relevant company policies and procedures to assist Director's compliance.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.