Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: HGV Technician
LOCATION: West Bromwich, B70 8PP
RATE: £12.80 per hour / £16.90 per hour overtime
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Level 3 NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 in a relevant subject
- Experience in servicing, repairing, maintaining etc. HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle), or PSV (People Service Vehicle) or PCV (People Carrying Vehicle).
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
- Undertake scheduled maintenance and servicing for a variety of vehicles
- Prepare vehicles for the annual MOT
- Use specialist equipment to diagnose vehicle defects
- Repair all vehicles as required to company and VOSA standards
- Maintain and complete vehicle documentation
- Company pension
- 22 days annual leave and Bank holidays
- Free bus travel for you and your partner
- Free coach travel
- Variety of deals and discounts from NX online portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Endless opportunities to progress and undertake further qualifications and training
Please note current shift patterns are evenings and nights with potential opportunity for change dependent on availability.
Due to the large number of advert responses we cannot always reply to every candidate. We thank you for your application however if you have not heard back after 2 weeks than your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.