Location: Barrow-in Furness, United Kingdom, North West England
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Manager
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience
Carry out and monitor day to day operations on site for all matters relating to project delivery including programme management in line with the agreed scope of works for contract. Engage with client and all site based personnel.
- Develop and implement effective project strategies
- Meet all objectives of budget, programme and specification
- Prepare project procedures and quality plans
- Establish work breakdown structure
- Monitor project performance against programme and report
- Working with the Financial Manager prepare monthly financial reports
- Represent the company in client and supplier meetings
- Support sales department during; tendering, procurement, assessment and expediting
- Must have civils and groundworks experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of best practice within the demolition and construction industry
- NEBOSH or equivalent
- Experience of ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 management systems
- Existing security clearance would be advantageous
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.