Location: Northampton, East Midlands, United Kingdom, North West England, Warrington
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Package Manager
LOCATION: North West or Northampton
LENGTH: 15 months
START DATE: ASAP
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
This is an exciting Brownfield project, developing a new Energy from Waste Plant, supporting the EPC aspects. The contract used on this project is likely to be MF1 or NEC and will span across multiple disciplines (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) as well as overseeing subcontracts.
The successful Package Manager will manage the cradle to grave solution within a major project delivery team from Engineering through to Construction. Ensuring all aspects of safety, design co-ordination, project management and procurement are delivered on time and to quality requirements.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- HND or Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years-experience of managing multiple projects within an applicable sector
- Sound engineering background
- Experience of delivery of engineering projects on operational/brownfield sites
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, e.g. ATEX/DSEAR, CDM, PED/PER etc.
- Formal Project Management training from Association of Project Managers (APM) or similar (preferred but not essential)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred but not essential)
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next challenging, exciting contract? Want to be a part of a growing company? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.