Area / Preparations Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Area / Preparations Engineer
LENGTH: 12 months
START DATE: ASAP
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
The successful Area / Preparations Engineer is responsible for the successful completion of the preparation phase of the contract. This role is working on behalf of a contractor on their clients chemical site, assisting with the Turnaround due to take place early 2020.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Minimum of ONC in an Engineering Discipline (HNC or above preferred)
- Minimum of IOSH Managing Safety certified (NEBOSH preferred)
- 5 years' experience in the delivery of large scale Turnarounds (>4000 man-day event)
- 10 years' experience in a similar role, within the Petrochemical / Chemical / Oil & Gas industry
- Mechanical Engineering or Trade background
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next contract? Looking to hear more? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn't been successful.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.