Lead EICA Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Lead EICA Engineer
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
They are seeking a Lead EICA Engineer to join the team on a permanent, full time basis. Offering many great benefits including; 25 days holiday plus loyalty days, ability to buy / sell 5 days annual leave, annual salary review, private healthcare, pension, dental cover & person accident cover.
You will lead the EICA engineering and design elements of projects. Ensure engineering & design is delivered in a safe, cost effective and timely manner and in compliance with the company's quality management system.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree
- Ideally chartered or working towards
- At least 5 years experience of E,C&I engineering design
- Sound technical knowledge across all areas of E,C&I engineering
- Project EPC environment and have a proven record of managing the engineering requirements within that environment.
- Experience in general process plant is required and we would prefer specific experience in chemicals, energy and waste recycling projects.
If you are looking to work for a leading company, across a range of projects and sites, this is your chance. Don't waste time and give Mark Fineran a call to ensure your application has been received.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.