Location: North West England, United Kingdom
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Engineering Manager
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: £45,000 - £60,000
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE:
- Co-ordinate engineering team and set priorities
- Manage technical issues on projects
- Document co-ordination and ensure correct storage of data
- Manage configuration of changes to engineering files
- Support wider teams in contractual exchanges
- Monitor cost and deadlines and feedback to various project functions to ensure maintaining project performance
- Degree qualified in engineering related field
- Ideally chartered or affiliated with key discipline area
- Extensive experience of the nuclear sector (mix of new build and decommissioning highly advantageous)
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.