Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Planning Manager
LOCATION: Stockton on Tees
START DATE: ASAP
LENGTH: 12 months
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
We are currently recruiting a Planning Manager who will be responsible for the safe coordination and delivery of all activities associated within the area of their responsibility to be based at their clients site in Stockton on Tees.
- Development of a TAR Preparation Plan for all events leading up to the TAR
- Development and management of details TAR schedule
- Produce the detailed shut down & start up plans to integrate with the engineering work plan & vet the complete event plan
Experience and qualifications needed:
- HNC Engineering
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH (Desirable not essential)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the delivery of large scale Turnarounds
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the Chemical, Oil & Gas or Power industry in a similar senior delivery role.
- Mechanical Engineering or Trade background
If you are interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn't been successful.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.