Senior Piping PDMS Designer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Senior Piping PDMS Designer x 2 vacancies
RATE: Negotiable - Market rate
LENGTH: 6 months+
Rullion are in partnership with a highly respected provider of a wide range of consulting and advisory services, technical and engineering expertise across multiple projects within the Energy, Power, Chemical and Infrastructure industries.
We are recruiting 2 x Senior Piping PDMS Designers to join their office in Manchester for a 6 month minimum contract as part of the Piping & Layout design team servicing large scale projects within their clients integrated chemical complex.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- HNC minimum in Mechanical Engineering of related subject. Extensive experience would be considered in lieu of a qualification
- LFM & LMI laser scanning software (preferred)
- AVEVA Draft (preferred)
- Experience in Fine Chemical, Oil & Gas, Refinery or Petrochemical industries
- FEED and Detail Design Projects experience in a similar role and with similar design Clients and Design Contractors
- Expertise in process plant layout, PDMS Plant Design, pipework design, fabrication and erection, health, safety and environmental issues and site survey experience
- 3D photorealistic laser scanning techniques
For an opportunity to work with one of the largest and most experienced team of engineers with specialist knowledge, please apply today.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.