Mechanical Design Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Mechanical Design Engineer
TYPE: Permenant, full time
START DATE: ASAP
Rullion are currently working with a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to the Process industries.
We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to provide engineering support for seal design for compressors and related machinery. You will be conducting design activities related for OEM customers. This is a diverse and challenging role working on innovative new product introductions.
This role would suit either someone earlier in their career with a degree and around 3 years mechanical design experience preferably in an OEM environment, or within the Process industries. Or, someone later in their career with more specific rotating equipment design experience. The salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
Experience and qualifications needed:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Effective use of 2D&3D CAD (preferably Siemens Solid Edge).
- Use of CSTEDY (proprietary CFD/FEA package) and FEA (ANSYS) evaluation of stress and deformation.
- Able to present technical presentations to internal and external customers.
- Basic understanding of the need of seal support systems and ancillary equipment.
- Understanding of compressors and rotating equipment.
If you are interested in working for a forward thinking and continuously growing company APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn't been successful.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.