Project & Maintenance Engineer
Job DescriptionJob Title: Project & Maintenance Engineer
Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Industry: Oil & Gas
Rullion are working exclusively with a forward-thinking organisation passionate about finding solutions. We are eager to speak with driven Project & Maintenance Engineers who would like to achieve personal development in a healthy business culture and a good social environment.
As Project & Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the planning, organising and delivery of projects and maintenance delivery at our clients site based in Hull, and all its associated Production Systems/Utility Services.
Co-ordinating with Management, maintenance, Business and Operations to ensure delivery and compliance of safety, reliability and a cost-effective operation. Delivery of high levels of HSEQ and business performance is required.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Apprentice trained Electrician with a B.Eng. in Electrical /Instrument Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industries, or hazardous areas.
- Knowledge of current HSE and other Legislation as applied to continuous process oil and gas industry
- High level of knowledge and experience of continuous process plant equipment similar to Gas Plants
- High level of experience in and supporting a strong Safety Culture in Organisations
- High Level Knowledge of Operations and Maintenance work practices, methods and systems as applicable to continuous process oil and gas industry
- High Level knowledge of Project execution methodology
- High level knowledge, ability and experience in problem identification and resolution
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Good IT skills
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Lunch provided
- Phone provided
- Training & Development
We have interview dates confirmed and therefore looking to speak to passionate engineers ready to join a fantastic organisation.
The closing date for this role is Friday 29th March, therefore please get in touch with Tom Heslop at Rullion to discuss further.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.