Job DescriptionFF&E Project Designer
Our client is a top design studio based in central London who is looking for a Project Designer to join their expanding team.
- Project Management and to ensure that the furniture, fittings and Equipment requirements on projects are sourced, ordered and delivered within time, budget and brief.
- To oversee workflow and deliverable's for mid-designer downwards and to assist in the development of junior and middleweight FF&E designers.
- To work closely with interior designers to ensure project is delivered.
- To ensure functionality of designs produced by Mid-Designers downwards.
- To be fully involved in the design process by selection, design production and issuing specifications for the FF&E at all stages.
- To ensure quality control.
- To support the senior designers with planning processes.
- To liaison with clients and suppliers (existing and new relationship development and maintenance) and prepare monthly reports for clients.
- To prepare stage approval documents.
- Degree in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Proven experience within a design practise (6 - 10 years).
- Effective delegation.
- Budgeting and Procurement experience.
- Time Management skills.
- To be able to build strong effective working relationships, internally and externally.
- To be able to use effectively and proficiently AutoCAD 2D/3D, Microsoft Office Suite, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Project and Illustrator.
- Experience within working in at least two interior sectors (Hospitality, Residential or Retail).
- Experience of working on bespoke projects.
The Studio offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- £250 annual personal development fund for individual non-vocational creative pursuits.
- Birthday leave in addition to 24 days holiday.
- Friday workshops with breakfast and presentations from inspiring designers and influencers.
- Summer office hours, finishing at 3pm on Fridays, during July and August.
- Regular outings and workshops organised through the OFF-GRID programme funded by The Studio. Past activities have included life-drawing, pottery and flower arranging, trapeze class and exhibition visits.
Our client is a leading professional design studio and they define, design and manage projects that create shared value to high end clients. They are truly a company that is leading design in our modern world.
Does this sound like something you could be interested in?
Send your CV to:
Give me a call on:
0203 201 1227
Look forward to hearing from you!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.