Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Part-Time Receptionist
LOCATION: Marylebone, W1U 1QX
RATE: £12.99 - £15.59 per hour PAYE
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Competent user on MS Windows operating system
- Competent user on MS Office suite - including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competent user on internet and email systems using MS Outlook
- Able to quickly learn new computer programmes and techniques provided
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Current Security Clearance
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
To cover front desk duties and assist the facilities team with day-to-day activities ensuring both employees and visitors benefit from an efficient front of house service. The role is to conduct daily reception duties including checking visitors in, entry and exit protocols including issuing of security passes, operation of the office main switchboard and post room activities. Managing the meeting room calendar and hot desk availability.
- Provide ad hoc support to visitors with administrative tasks.
- The job holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and good customer service to all visitors and guests relating to the four sectors based on the 5th Floor (Land, Marine, Cavendish Nucleur and Aviation).
Due to the large number of advert responses we cannot always reply to every candidate. We thank you for your application however if you have not heard back after 2 weeks than your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.