Senior HSE Manager
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Senior HSE Manager
RATE: £45/ hr (Ltd)
My client, Cavendish Nuclear, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Babcock International Group, is the UK's leading nuclear services company.
With a highly-skilled workforce circa 6,000, Cavendish Nuclear is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and has offices and sites located across the UK as well as internationally.
Cavendish Nuclear innovates to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost and delivers across all aspects of the nuclear energy life-cycle; from design and build, through to operations and maintenance, decommissioning, waste management and remediation.
Cavendish Nuclear put people first. A role with the organisation is hugely rewarding and exciting; one that stretches and challenges individuals to be the best they can be. When becoming part of the Cavendish Nuclear team, you know that's exactly what you'll get.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ideally degree qualified in related subject
Hold appropriate chartership
- Level 3 H&S qualification or above
- IEMA Certificate or above
- Have formal auditor training or demonstrable relevant experience
- Significant HSE experience preferably gained within a similar role in the nuclear or other regulated industry
- Achieving HSE Improvements
The Senior HSE Manager undertakes central HSE activities and works directly with designated lines of business in order improve HSE performance, achieving synergies and benefit from bringing these two focuses together.
- Support the SSHEQR Director in central activities, which may include supporting development and continuously improving HSE sections of management system, supporting development of HSE strategy, determining competency and training requirements, supporting HSE audit programmes, attending HSE meetings, promulgating lessons learned, leading or coordinating interactions with safety representatives environment coordinators General Managers etc.,
- Work alongside business directors and their organisations to implement and embed the strategic HSE agenda for Cavendish Nuclear and business area of responsibility, focused on improving HSE lagging and leading performance; coordinating and providing HSE advice and support in their business area, enforcing standards, supporting strong HSE culture, investigating events
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.