Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Welder (FCAW - WARSHIPS)
RATE: £19.01/ hr (ltd)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers based at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport, the largest Naval Dockyard in North West Europe which employs in the region of 5,500 people. This is one of the three operating bases in the United Kingdom for the Royal Navy. They supply naval base support functions for the Ministry of Defence delivering critical in-service support and deep maintenance for the UK's military estate.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
NVQ Level 3 Welding Qualification or equivalent with appropriate industry experience
- Undertake the structural alterations or build modules by following engineering drawings on naval surface ships and submarines.
- Competent to work within multi - trade teams to co - ordinate these structural alterations.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- Ability to use basic gouge and edge preparation through grinding.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, guillotines, and band saws.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.
- Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the company
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Speak to Ryan Dobie today