Job DescriptionBusiness Analyst required for a growing Fintech organisation based in the heart of London. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow and progress their career as this role will come with excellent training and practical mentoring while undertaking the core responsibilities. This is a brand-new opportunity to sit alongside a Senior Business Analyst and work with clients in the Financial Services industry to provide products and software solutions.
The Business Analyst will also be responsible for the following:
- Visiting clients in the FS industry to gather requirements
- Writing specifications (both functional and non-functional) and user stories
- Build rapport with clients at key meetings
- Build up a strong product knowledge
- Map out as-is and to-be processes
To be considered you must demonstrate:
- Strong academic background (ideally in mathematics or similar at degree level or higher)
- Strong background in writing user stories along with functional and non-functional specifications
- Working with cloud-based platforms would be ideal
- Experience of working in a Fintech or similar industry (such as Insurtech, LegalTech) would be highly desirable.
- Worked within a vendor side or software house company
Please note the top salary are for individuals who demonstrate all the desirables while the lower banding is for those requiring more training and mentoring in the role, demonstrating less of the desirables but still the core requirements.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.