Job DescriptionRullion Engineering has a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Manager based in St Helens for a leading organisation within Heavy Engineering Process & manufacturing Sector
The Electrical Maintenance Manager has responsibility for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of Plant operations. We are looking for an individual to manage the Electrical operational aspects of the facility and processes on site ensuring that the plant operates within the requirements of the environmental permit, managing all aspects of the maintenance of plant and apparatus and other environmental legislation.
A market leading salary& benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager are as follows;
- An Engineer, qualified to HND or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Ideally 17th Edition
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Power Generation, Manufacturing or Process Sector or similar continuous process industry, preferably having experience at a Management level in one of these areas
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation and safe working systems
- A practical Engineer with an appropriate level of proven experience in a supervisory Operations role within a process industry, gained in a Chemical, Waste Combustion, Power Generation or similar continuous process industry environment, ideally involving steam raising plant
- Experience of managing budgets and in training and development of staff
- Analytical ability and enthusiastic and competent problem solver with a practical approach to solving engineering problems
- -A proven team leader with good communication and organizational skills, able to manage, coach and motivate the operations teams
- This role has authority for all Mechanical & Electrical maintenance and problems associated with the facility to ensure optimum efficiency and availability of plant and apparatus at all times.
- A H&S (Health and Safety) qualification is desirably this should be NEBOSH
- Competent problem solver who is able to work under pressure and within a Budget.
- A proven team leader with good communication and organizational skills, able to manage, coach and motivate the maintenance team.
If you think you have the skills/experience for either role, please apply direct to Richard Stainforth at Rullion via the link below or call 0141 245 6622 for a confidential chat
Speak to Richard Stainforth today