Location: South East England, United Kingdom, London
Job DescriptionPre-Construction Manager.
I am recruiting an experienced Pre-Construction Manager for my client, a growing residential developer in north London.
We are looking for an experienced individual to take on a key role in our client's operation. You will assist the Director moving the project from bid/tender stage to the build stage. The projects will be medium sized, 6-15 residential units, on ex-council, brownfield type sites.
Your duties will include:
- Program Planning
- Ensuring planning requirements are met
- Liaising with project team, architects and local council
- Ensuring technical drawings are finalised and signed
- Program Risks
You will need to have:
- A Project Planning Background
- Design and Build Experience
Please submit your CV to us to apply.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.