Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Commercial Manager
LOCATION: Anglesey, North Wales or Hurn, Dorset
RATE: Up to £440 per day Ltd
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Contract management experience
- Proven experience of MOD processes and contract negotiation of contract terms
- Sound understanding of government/agencies/private industry strategies
- Proven Commercial background covering the contract life cycle
- Knowledge of contract and how to interpret/negotiate them
- Knowledge of service based contracts including the application of KPI's and service credits
- Experience of dealing with and ability to influence Government and other customers
- Commercial management of high value contracts
- Overseeing the implementation of commercial agreements
- Initiation and evaluation of financial and operational changes
- Risk assessments of commercial viability of contracts
- Capability to ensure contract and governance compliance with customers
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Degree level education
- Experience of single source contracting
- IACCM accredited at practitioner
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.