Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Health Physics Monitor
RATE: £23.99 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Radiation Safety Practice certification - Part 1 (or equivalent)
- Current UK Security clearance at SC level or above
- Experience of radiation, contamination, and CO2 surveys in compliance with specified standards.
- Experience of radiation, contamination, and CO2 surveys in compliance with specified standards
- Experience of performing routine and reassurance radiological surveys
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- DV level security clearance
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.