Statement of Work (SoW)
'worx': a SoW solution that will provide you with the expertise you need
worx will provide you with access to a projects solution encompassing world-class experts to manage and deliver your key projects from beginning to end, to an agreed budget and set of outcomes.
Whether you need a team of experts to integrate with an existing project, or a whole end-to-end project delivery solution, worx will mitigate the risk of time and cost overruns from your business and help you reach your objectives using a transparent and cost-effective approach.
With a fully committed worx team that will integrate with your preferred project management methodology, we will provide you with full visibility and control of all project/program milestones.
'worx' can help with:
worx is Rullion’s advanced Statement of Work (SoW) framework. With nearly 40 years in the industry, Rullion has vast experience of supplying the expertise that can deliver complex and intricate projects within the Infrastructure, Transport, Energy and Technology sectors.
What you get:
- Timely on budget delivery and transparent cost control of every project
- Speed of response and access to the right project resource
- Robust project governance and performance controls
- Fully scalable projects solutions that adapt to your requirements
- Agile pricing that will provide you with access to world-class experts
'worx' adapts to your needs
Based on your project size and requirements, we offer three different worx solutions:
Our project solution four-phase approach
- Discover: our team of experts will analyse your project requirements and agree on the project’s deliverables and goals, timelines and implementation.
- Build: we will put together a detailed Statement of Works (SoW) agreement and take care of all the associated documentation so it is in line with your company terms.
- Operate: we will provide you with a dedicated team that will engage with your relevant stakeholders so that the project milestones and outcomes are on track.
- Delivery: upon project sign-off, having delivered against project goals, timeframes and budgeted costs, we will undertake a review of the conclusions learned from the project.