Why join us?
We’ve got a lot to offer. You’ll be joining a thriving FTSE 100 company and as part of a great team, you’ll be able to make your mark right from the start. Our Contact Centre roles typically start as a temporary opportunity, but for the right candidates a permanent role with us is right around the corner. We’re also passionate about innovation and always looking for new ways to drive our business into the future.
If you’ve got a mind for fresh ideas, love thinking outside the box and fancy learning some new skills then a career with us could be your next big adventure.
We know diversity matters
Our aim is to create a workforce that’s representative of our region and customer base.
It’s really important to us that we’re able to create an inclusive and supportive working environment where all our employees feel valued and free to contribute to their full potential. Because of this, we support our diverse employees in a number of ways, including:
- Company wide support networks to connect you with the wider business.
- BAME network
- LGBTQ+ network
- Disability network
- A multifaith room to give you space and freedom to express your faith.
- We deliver conscious inclusion training to all our Managers to eliminate unconscious bias from working life.
Our purpose, vision and values
Our purpose is to provide great service to customers and communities in the North West, creating long-term value for all of our stakeholders.
Our vision is to be the best UK water and wastewater company.
Our values underpin everything we do, they’re what we believe in and how we act every day. If you think you also value these three things, we’d love to hear from you.
- Customer focus: Everything that we do will be about our customers, not us.
- Integrity: We will make promises knowingly and then keep them.
- Innovation: We will find new ways to make our services better, safer, faster and cheaper for our customers.