Regional Response Fleet Support
Hours: 25 hours per week
9am-3pm Monday-Friday. Six hours a day, including a one hour unpaid lunch break
A bit more about the role
You will be doing a hands on role, based out in the field at one of United Utilities' Water Treatment operational sites. Here, you will provide support to the Regional Response Fleet team. Work will include:
- Supporting the Fleet Controller in yardman duties including chlorination of vehicles
- Update fleet sheet in real time online
- Check, fill and maintain vehicles
- Maintenance and upkeep of yard
- Assist with changing to new fittings/fitting taps on Arlington’s
- Carry out site standards audits at Eccles and Penrith
- Support team leaders development of vehicles for carriage of dangerous goods
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments for working practices
- Work well in a team
- Ability to undertake and complete varying tasks throughout the day
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the job placement, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed to include a Disclosure Barring service and/or a Credit check.
Diversity information is used for monitoring and reporting purposes only and will not be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.