Hours: 25 hours per week
9am-3pm Monday-Friday. Six hours a day, including a one hour unpaid lunch break
A bit more about the role
You will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the day-to-day operations of the office by providing administrational support to the office-based teams. You will provide general office administrational duties, including:
- Note taking
- Capturing actions
- Ordering supplies
- Attending meeting
- Arranging meetings
- Maintaining records and filing systems
- Capturing and reporting on data
- Assisting team members with their work where necessary
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good keyboard and IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to work across various different teams where required
- Able to prioritise and plan own work
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Work well in a team
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the job placement, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed to include a Disclosure Barring service and/or a Credit check.
Diversity information is used for monitoring and reporting purposes only and will not be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.