Hours: 25 hours per week
9am-3pm Monday-Friday. Six hours a day, including a one hour unpaid lunch break
A bit more about the role
You will be based at one of our offices, providing support to our Customer Service business area. You will provide day-to-day general customer services support to the team, which will include:
- Answering customer queries through a variety of means including: phone, email, letter
- Resolving customer complaints
- Update customers account information
- Loggings of issues, complaints, queries
- Ensuring queries are passed on to the relevant team
- Providing general customer support and guidance
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Works well in a team
- IT literate
- Flexible and able to work across various teams where required
- Customer service experience preferred although not essential
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the job placement, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed to include a Disclosure Barring service and/or a Credit check.
Diversity information is used for monitoring and reporting purposes only and will not be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.