Digital Change Strategy Manager
Do you want to be part of making a positive change in the world? To do work that matters? We are in the thick of our task at hand, to transform our Victorian infrastructure through new ways of working!
We are looking to hire a Digital Change Strategy Manager to join our Digital Strategy and Planning team within Digital Services.
Our team of over 300 digital experts are a diverse bunch and making an impact on society and the environment is important to us.
Our Strategy and Planning business area is a team of 45 Architects, Operational Technical Engineers, governance, portfolio management and change management that all strategize and plan for a huge variety of assets.
As a Digital Change Strategy Manager, you will Drive digital ways of working across the company, so the organisation is ready to deliver and accept digital change.
What you’ll do
You will be a leader within our Digital Services, Strategy and Planning team driving the change management capability across the organisation from PROSCI level 2 to level 4 through the creation and evolution of a Change Experience Centre.
- You will govern the Digital Workplace agenda with particular focus on digital skills, end user experience and virtual communications and collaboration.
- You will create a digital change experience framework, strategy and execution plans to ensure the readiness of the business to design and receive digital change. You will also develop and deploy a company-wide virtual team of change experience SMEs, to support business areas with digital change programmes/.
- Demonstrating strong influencing skills, you will work with technology change road maps, and manage the persona impact capture and integration into the roadmaps.
What you’ll bring
- You will bring human conscience in a technology driven environment
- You will demonstrate experience of structuring and setting strategy for product driven digital change focusing on the end-user experience and interfaces
- Proven experience of development of change strategies in an Agile environment
- Proven experience in digital change leadership roles and able to lead others ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements, legal standards and best practice
- Deep understanding of emerging digital change trends, disruption approaches and global digital change strategies
- Strong strategic thinker able to articulate strategies, visions and desired outcomes to be understood by those developing roadmaps and executing against them
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships across UU and influence key leaders at all levels in line with digital strategy
- Sound commercial experience, ideally through the design, procurement and delivery of successful contracts with third party service providers or operating agreements with internal suppliers
So, if you want to join at FTSE 100 company, that wants to disrupt the water industry with technology, and you want to make a positive change in the world we would like to hear from you.
This role is based at our fantastic Lingley Mere head office site, where you will have access to a variety of onsite facilities including free parking, on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop.
We also have some lovely scenic walks available onsite for those who enjoy the outdoors.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be entitled to some extra perks including:
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- The option to buy additional holidays or to sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- Eligibility to join our employee Share Scheme, enabling you to buy shares in the company directly out of your salary
- Access to a company performance-related bonus scheme
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare and dental plans
- Free transport to work if you travel from the Warrington Interchange to our Lingley Mere site using our free shuttle bus service
- Discounted childcare rates at our Lingley Mere nursery for children aged 0-5
- Discounted gym membership at on-site gym at Lingley Mere
- Generous maternity and adoption benefits plus paternity and shared parental leave.
- Access to range of family friendly policies to help you balance your work and home life
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.