Digital Business Analyst
Do you want to be part of a team that is leading Digital delivery at pace?
We are looking to hire Business Analysts to join our Digital Delivery and Process Excellence business area that sits within our wider Digital Services business function. You will work alongside our Strategy and Planning teams and be part of a group of skilled change professionals mobilising and driving business change and transformation projects.
These are key roles within the Digital Services team, you will provide a fit for purpose service that helps implement digital solutions for its customers in a cost-effective way.
Our team of over 300 digital experts are a diverse bunch and making an impact on society and the environment is important to us. We’d love for you to join the team in this exciting role.
What you’ll do
- You will build a good understanding of the impacted business area(s) in order to ensure the service, you provide is fit for purpose coupled with building strong working relationships with the project team to understand the outputs needed.
- You will demonstrate a range of business analysis techniques and be able to select appropriate solutions for a given situation, including technology solutions.
- You will be developing, creating and updating critical project documentation for the impacted business areas so that the business can understand the impact to their people, process, systems and data. This could include outputs such as process maps, impact assessments, gap analysis, business models, user stories, use cases, options appraisal, feasibility study, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications etc. Discipline Development and Maturity
What you’ll bring
- You will ideally be working towards a recognised Business Analysis professional qualification, such as BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, IIBA or ISEB) with evidence of its practical application in the workplace. Attained (or willing to attain) the APM Introduction qualification.
- You will demonstrate a good understanding of business process, requirements lifecycle and the contribution of components (systems, policies, protocols, behaviours, etc.) to the overall performance of the business function.
- Knowledge of a range of business analysis techniques and able to select appropriate techniques for a given situation.
So, if you want to join a FTSE 100 company, that wants to disrupt the water industry with innovation, and you want to make a positive change in the world please complete the application form below.
This role is based at our fantastic Lingley Mere head office site, where you will have access to a variety of onsite facilities including free parking, on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop.
We also have some lovely scenic walks available onsite for those who enjoy the outdoors.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be entitled to some extra perks including:
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- The option to buy additional holidays or to sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- Eligibility to join our employee Share Scheme, enabling you to buy shares in the company directly out of your salary
- Access to a company performance-related bonus scheme
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare and dental plans
- Free transport to work if you travel from the Warrington Interchange to our Lingley Mere site using our free shuttle bus service
- Discounted childcare rates at our Lingley Mere nursery for children aged 0-5
- Discounted gym membership at on-site gym at Lingley Mere
- Generous maternity and adoption benefits plus paternity and shared parental leave.
- Access to range of family friendly policies to help you balance your work and home life
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.