Do you want to be part of a team that is leading Digital delivery at pace?
Our team of over 300 digital experts are a diverse bunch and making an impact on society and the environment is important to us. We’d love for you to join the team in this exciting role.
What you’ll do
- You will contribute to the continual evolution and maturity of Digital Delivery's change methodologies and approaches and support the delivery of a plan for change education within United Utilities a whole.
- You will be the expert on change methodology within the project/programme and therefore be the primary point of contact/consultancy for that team and the business area(s) impacted by the change.
- You will also own and lead change management activities within a project or programme environment.
- Ensure an appropriate governance framework is in place within the project/programme to monitor progress of change activity and levels of business readiness.
- You will be accountable/responsible for the creation of all change related documentation within a project or programme environment and ensure they are of the required quality.
What you’ll bring
- You will be passionate about delivering change in an effective and sustainable way.
- Experience of delivering change on a range of projects and/or programmes, with different size, scale and complexity
- You will have the ability to lead, develop and motivate a team and be confident working across multiple stakeholder areas
So, if you want to join at FTSE 100 company, that wants to disrupt the water industry with technology, and you want to make a positive change in the world we would like to hear from you.
This role is based at our fantastic Lingley Mere head office site, where you will have access to a variety of onsite facilities including free parking, on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop.
We also have some lovely scenic walks available onsite for those who enjoy the outdoors.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be entitled to some extra perks including:
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- The option to buy additional holidays or to sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- Eligibility to join our employee Share Scheme, enabling you to buy shares in the company directly out of your salary
- Access to a company performance-related bonus scheme
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare and dental plans
- Free transport to work if you travel from the Warrington Interchange to our Lingley Mere site using our free shuttle bus service
- Discounted childcare rates at our Lingley Mere nursery for children aged 0-5
- Discounted gym membership at on-site gym at Lingley Mere
- Generous maternity and adoption benefits plus paternity and shared parental leave
- Access to range of family friendly policies to help you balance your work and home life
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.