Application/Product Support Manager
Do you want to innovate with technology? We’re using the latest technology to do things the water industry has never done before
We are looking to hire 2 Application/Product Support Managers to join our team in Digital Services at United Utilities.
Our team of over 300 digital experts are a diverse bunch and making an impact on society and the environment is important to us.
Our Digital Operations team provide 24/7/365 support to the whole estate be that mobile phones, laptops, desktops and applications to technology that powers and runs our water and wastewater treatment works – we keep it all safe and secure to ensure that we get the one product that everybody on the planet needs – water!
We are focused on transforming to new ways of working with new emerging technology so this is a great opportunity to join us to learn, develop and grow your career.
As an Application/Product Support Manager, you will lead a team of business process and technical experts who support, maintain and develop a number of products and systems.
What you’ll do
- You will analyse the feedback and data from customer product owners, derive the right insights and take the appropriate action.
- You will lead, plan and deliver the resources required to fulfil the demands of 24/7/365 product support across all areas of United Utilities.
- You will manage key stakeholder in both the UU customer base and wider areas within the Digital Operations and Services team articulating key product support headlines.
What you’ll bring
- We’re looking for someone who possess strong knowledge of ITIL standards and has detailed understanding of product and systems development.
- You will demonstrate experience in a technology management position having responsibilities for operations, planning, people and relationship management.
- We need candidates that demonstrate broad technology management and contracts experience, including application development, delivery and operations.
- You will also demonstrate extensive working knowledge of application technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce or other ERP technologies.
So, if you want to join at FTSE 100 company, that wants to disrupt the water industry with technology, and you want to make a positive change in the world we would like to hear from you.
This role is based at our fantastic Lingley Mere head office site, where you will have access to a variety of onsite facilities including free parking, on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop.
We also have some lovely scenic walks available onsite for those who enjoy the outdoors.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be entitled to some extra perks including:
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- The option to buy additional holidays or to sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- Eligibility to join our employee Share Scheme, enabling you to buy shares in the company directly out of your salary
- Access to a company performance-related bonus scheme
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare and dental plans
- Free transport to work if you travel from the Warrington Interchange to our Lingley Mere site using our free shuttle bus service
- Discounted childcare rates at our Lingley Mere nursery for children aged 0-5
- Discounted gym membership at on-site gym at Lingley Mere
- Generous maternity and adoption benefits plus paternity and shared parental leave
- Access to range of family friendly policies to help you balance your work and home life