Why Swinton Group?
Take your career to the next level. With confidence.
Whether it’s our trusted brand, customer obsessed culture, or the opportunity to be the hero for our incredible customers, there are lots of reasons to join our Contact Centre team. It takes plenty of ‘can do’ attitude and lots of confidence and ambition to become one of us. In return, it isn’t a place where you’ll be micro-managed. Once we’ve set you up with all the training you need to fly, we’re here to support you as you sky-rocket to success.
We want you to be your best self at work, so we care about your work-life balance. From amazing communal spaces, to paid leave to help local charities, we’ve got you covered. We also know how important your time is, so we’ll provide you with the shift rota weeks in advance, allowing you to plan for working hard, but also playing hard too.
Ready to skyrocket to success with Swinton? Apply here.
Sky-rocket to success with a career at Swinton Group.
In our Contact Centre, it’s all about our confidence. We’re confident in ourselves, our products and our people, and it’s contagious. It’s what makes our customers so loyal to us.
Ours is a culture of ‘doers’ – people who know how to make things happen. And that’s what helps us to grow.
"We are very proud to have been awarded Best Contact Centre Operational Support Team of the year at the U.K. National Contact Centre Awards 2018."
It's not your typical Contact Centre environment.
Our award-winning team is based in one of Manchester’s newest landmark buildings. 101 Embankment is in the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of all public transport links.
If you haven’t noticed already, there’s something different about working here. It’s a-typical, and a-mazing! You can feel it in the air, the buzz, the state-of-the-art office environment, and above everything else, our people who give our customers confidence in their insurance choices.
Check out our Contact Centre roles and apply to join our team today!
- 25 days’ holiday, going up to 26 after one year’s service (excluding bank holidays) - we also offer the option to purchase or sell 5 days leave.
- A paid voluntary day at a registered charity of your choice per year.
- We give 50p for every £1 you donate to charity (via payroll giving).
- Contributory pension scheme, to help you plan for the future.
- Life Assurance, so you can put your family first.
- Your well-being is central to your success, so we give you access to our Employee Assistance Programme should you need it.
- Our Cycle to Work Scheme contributes to the health of many and our Childcare vouchers help you look after the next generation.
- Our Metrolink discount will make your journey to work easy (and greener)!
- We also offer a role-associated bonus. Your bonus is usually associated to your personal contribution and company performance.
"Three words I'd use to describe Swinton Group are 'inclusive', 'challenging' and 'diverse'."
Enjoy endless perks with Swinton Group.
- City Centre parking discounts
- Health and dental plans
- 02 Mobile contract discounts
- Lowered Gym membership
- Reduced rate at The Lowry on plays, musicals, exhibitions and food and drink
- Offers in local pubs, bars and restaurants in Manchester City Centre
- Staff, friends and family discounts via Swinton Perks including everything from cinema tickets to supermarket vouchers