- Date Posted: 09 May 2022
- UK Wide
- £25,000-£30,000 plus commission
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- Regular lunchtime yoga sessions (accessible remotely) to support health and wellbeing.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
At Rullion we don’t ever stand still.
- We’re a high-energy, fast-paced organisation, focused on providing amazing customer experiences for clients and candidates alike.
- We are an innovative business where new ideas are encouraged, rewarded, and adopted.
We’re looking for talented individuals who share our values and want to be part of our mission to help us reshape the recruitment industry.
Summary of the Role
Due to growth, we are keen to hear from experienced Recruitment Consultants / Senior Recruitment Consultant to work within our Infrastructure division - mainly working with utilities and energy clients. We are very well established in this area with a number of existing major key accounts, as well as a number of key growth opportunities to land and expand.
The role will be working with a broad range of existing and new clients, the emphasis for this role will be to deliver against existing key accounts, while also identifying any new areas for growth in conjunction with the wider team and Client Solutions department.
This is a unique opportunity as you can be based from any location in the UK, whilst working with different teams within our Practices, Managed and Client Solutions divisions, ultimately giving you experience and exposure to providing a wider range of solutions that go over and beyond the traditional contract and permanent recruitment services.
Our salary guidance is up to c. £30k, depending on experience, plus a lucrative commission structure and a lead generation bonus with excellent returns for introducing opportunities to the wider business (such as our RPO / MSP arm, Employee Screening service, Statement of Work etc). As a business we are huge advocates for a healthy work/life balance, offering flexible working opportunities, remote / hybrid roles, and an industry-leading holiday package of 40 days off - 25 days holiday plus banks, with an additional four “Wellbeing days” to use across the year, Christmas closedown, and a holiday purchase scheme. Other benefits include group pension scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, company sick pay, a free Employee Assistance Programme, and a recently relaunched Reward and Recognition programme throughout the business.
- Working within a specialist market, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process, from developing relationships with existing clients, taking briefs from hiring managers, through to candidate qualification and managing the interview / offer process
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools in order to proactively build your candidate and client network
- Attending face to face client and candidate meetings
- Identifying and capitalising on cross-selling opportunities for the Infrastructure team, as well as the wider business
- Providing an excellent, professional service to clients and candidates alike
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Delivery Consultant, ideally at Account Management level with proven exposure to recruiting
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of the utilities / water / energy / process sector although we are happy to consider applications from experienced recruiters in other fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport easily at all levels
- Able to work autonomously with strong time management skills
- Open nature
- Strong work ethic
- Team Orientated
- Tenacious and results-driven
- Learning mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication, Listening
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time/Part Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00274
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.