Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Date Posted: 13 October 2021
- Cleator Moor
- £21,000 + Bonus (up to £35,000 OTE)
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
One of our values is "People are Priceless", and our culture truly supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
The Cleator Moor office is one of Rullion’s most successful offices, established for over 25 years, a proud employer within the West Cumbrian community and has a loyal and highly respected customer base and a strong name in the local and national marketplace. Due to continued growth of the team and an increased workload, we are looking for an Associate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the business. We are looking for someone within commuting distance to the office but after the initial training period, this will mainly be a home based role with 1-2 days per week in the office.
Basic salary on offer will be c. £21,000 but there will be a hugely achievable commission scheme based on performance, with on target earnings between £27,000-£35,000. Other benefits include group pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity pay, casual dress policy, employee referral scheme, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away to vouchers and paid sabbaticals). Although paused during lockdown periods, we are also looking to reinstate a number of additional incentives such as quarterly lunch clubs, employee / team of the quarter prizes, and team socials.
Summary of the Role
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will work to find candidates for existing clients within the Nuclear sector, through understanding the client's recruitment needs and building sustainable relationships with candidates. This will be a fast-paced role within a busy team, dealing with a large volume of hiring needs on behalf of a well established clientbase. There is no requirement for business development or sales activity at this stage, however we would also be able to offer training to develop the Associate into a full "360" Recruitment Consultant if desired.
- Develop a quality talent pool of available candidates to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates to available roles
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with candidates over the phone
- Manage any queries and complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently, and escalating to the Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the client
- Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisation
- Identify new business opportunities
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience of working directly in a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Motivated to work in a focused and proactive way
- Experience of working within a target or results driven environment
- Comfortable using the telephone and able to build rapport
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all-round business knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Personable and able to build rapport with candidates and clients
- Creative, innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Motivated and driven to succeed
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00211
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.