Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Date Posted: 11 October 2021
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
Due to continued growth of our key accounts team within our Staffing Solutions division, we are looking for an additional Senior Consultant to be based out of our London Office. This is primarily a work from home role but with regular attendance in our co working space office (c. 1-2 days per week). While there are a number of existing client relationships and a warm desk, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with business development, ideal for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant looking to step towards to running a team with a good knowledge of the market, and a strong focus on resourcing / ongoing client management. We are also happy to consider someone with a more technical background looking for their first role in recruitment.
Salary on offer for this role will be up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus commission scheme and various benefits including group pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity pay, casual dress policy, employee referral scheme, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away to vouchers and paid sabbaticals). Although paused during lockdown periods, we are also looking to reinstate a number of additional incentives such as quarterly lunch clubs, employee / team of the quarter prizes, and team socials.
Summary of the Role
To work within the Interiors division to deliver exceptional resourcing services for either permanent roles or contract roles. You will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with clients and delivering outstanding service standards to our existing key clients, as well as the identification and conversion of new clients.
To develop an in-depth understanding of Interior Fit Out market with focus on White Collar and Blue Collar roles
- Manage the permanent recruitment process from qualification of roles through to the submission of relevant candidates
- Recruit and maintain a high quality permanent talent pool to meet the client’s requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- To develop and extend the client portfolio, accessing previous Rullion lapsed clients.
- Have the ability to engage in conversations with new customers that meet out current client portfolio.
- You can demonstrate strong client relationships in either blue or white collar recruitment, ideally in Interior Fit out or the Construction Market
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client, striving to add value throughout the process
- Provide a consultative in-depth recruitment service to both candidates and clients
- Work with our resource team to effectively recruit and select candidates
- Provide management information as and when required
- To continually improve the service delivered to clients and candidates
- To fully utilise the CRM and ensure the data entered into the system is accurate
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent level
- Certificate in Recruitment would be an advantage (i.e. IRP)
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition skillset
- Sales and negotiating background
- Knowledge of employment legislation and compliance
- Previous experience in the Construction recruitment industry preferred
- Strong client focus achieving high client satisfaction
- Proven track record within contract or permanent recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and orally
- Demonstrate client-facing skills, ability to present and control client meetings
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised with excellent time management
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Strong business acumen
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Self motivated with the desire to develop
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00235
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.