- Date Posted: 06 October 2021
- £35,000 - £50,000
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- Regular lunchtime yoga sessions (accessible remotely) to support health and wellbeing.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
At Rullion we don’t ever stand still.
We’re a high-energy, fast-paced organisation, focused on providing amazing customer experiences for clients and candidates alike. We are an innovative business where new ideas are encouraged, rewarded, and adopted.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to be part of our mission to help us reshape the recruitment industry.
Summary of the Role
The PMO will be based in our internal Programme Services division, which offers a holistic, outsourced programme management function to our client base across the UK. We are happy for this to be a remote based role, with occasional travel to our HQ in Altrincham.
Responsibilities will be:
- To establish and embed efficient working practices to the PMO within Project Solutions, and to manage the PMO Team to ensure working practices are consistently followed.
- To provide monitoring and oversight to Projex engagements and projects relating to Project Solutions
- To analyse and decipher Project Solutions data and project information and provide this to key stakeholders
- To define, refine and streamline internal workflows to constantly improve the performance of Project Solutions and its integration with the wider business
- To maintain the relationship between Rullion and its various Associates
Results / Outcomes –
- Continual review and improvement of Project Solutions processes
- Utilisation of and expansion of Project Management tools to improve service delivery
- Implementation of clear project delivery strategy where appropriate
- Deliver clear governance and oversight to selected internal projects
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships, especially commercial/finance relationships
- Improve and maintain Project Solutions’ reporting structure and platform
- Producing analysis and forecasting for the Projex service and Project Solutions as a whole
- Providing planning and estimation for SoW (Statement of Work) opportunities
- Planning analysis and maintenance of plans and schedules
- Acting as the conduit between Contracts Management, Finance, Project Solutions and the front-line CRMs to ensure the following is complete:
- Document Milestone payment schedules and communicate to the relevant internal teams
- Report against SoW performance and provide supporting MI and analysis
- Creating collateral for future Project Solutions bids
- Lead the PMO team and collaborate with other colleagues to drive through continual change and improvement in the way we deliver to our clients and associates
- Take the lead in Governance and Assurance processes within the function
- Manage the impact of change and ensuring key project documentation is updated in line with change e.g. change notes, milestone/cost allocation
- Contribute and support project reviews inputting to monthly reports on cost, schedule, risk, etc.
- Assist in recording and documenting the project requirements and scope using the appropriate documentation depending upon delivery approach and methodology
- Manage the production and data analysis of project information such as:
- Collate and monitor delivery trackers and provide summary reports by client
- Escalate all Red and Amber projects to Delivery Manager for immediate review
- Ensure all change, either requested or identified on tracker, is supported by formal review and sign off.
- Creation of SLA heatmaps
- Maintain financial logs within a project for tracking actual, committed and remaining costs
- Attend and on occasions chair project and third party supplier meetings and document the outcomes
- Assist with the co-ordination and output of product information packs as required
- To oversee Associate onboarding, offboarding and familiarisation with Project Solutions and client practices
- Raise payment requests and ensure Associates are paid in a timely manner, subject to ratification that works are complete and to an acceptable standard
- Liaise with Third Parties and Contractors to ensure activities are coordinated
- Develop a strong working relationship and lines of communication with the team, Associates, clients and the wider Rullion organisation.
- Identification, analysis and engagement with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Identification, recording and communication of project requirements, constraints and dependencies
- Communication and contribution to resource management updates
- Assist in the management of RPS planning and review meetings
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Project or Programme Management Qualifications (e.g. APM, Prince 2)
- Knowledge of using techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and programmes, including risk, change and quality management
- Experience of working with programme management software to monitor project progress
- Awareness of budgeting and resource allocation principles
- Experience of developing and providing insightful and concise reports for stakeholders: including senior management within the Rullion, clients and third parties.
- Experience of analysing data, producing statistics, reports and providing recommendations
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond rapidly to unexpected events, having the ability to develop creative solutions to problems and implement within the team.
- Able to demonstrate own time management and workload interface planning.
- Strong commercial management skills and experience, and a demonstrable track record of managing third party suppliers to time, budget, and quality outcomes
- Awareness of relevant legal requirements including Health and Safety, Data Protection and GDPR
- Open nature
- Strong work ethic
- Team Orientated
- Tenacious and results driven
- Learning mindset
- Communication, Listening
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00232
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.