Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
- Date Posted: 19 July 2021
- £23,000 - £28,000 plus uncapped commission and benefits
From humble beginnings in 1978, Rullion has grown into the 16th largest recruitment company in the UK. Backed with numerous industry awards we exist to unlock the potential in all of us by creating products, services and experiences that help make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our 5 core values ‘more than money’, ‘action speak louder than words’, ‘people are priceless’, ‘reputation is everything’, and ‘partnerships are powerful’ have shaped us for over 40 years and today these values underpin everything we do with in technology, infrastructure and the built environment.
We’re proud to be a privately owned, family run business with over 200 employees, so we’re large enough to get things done but small enough to be agile, innovative and care about our people and customers.
Summary of the Role
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit Recruitment Consultant & Senior Consultants to work within the Energy & Utilities sectors. Our Utilities division has been established for over 20 years and our reputation within this sector means we work with many of the leading companies that are shaping UK’s future and vision towards a low carbon and a sustainable tomorrow.
We are interested to hear from experienced Recruitment Consultants, ideally with a background in recruiting with in commercial and engineering disciplines on Infrastructure projects.
The role will be working with a broad range of existing and new clients, and you will also benefit from new business passed across from various colleagues within the division and wider organisation.
This is a unique opportunity as you can be based from any location in the UK, whilst working with different teams within staffing, managed and client solutions, ultimately giving you experience and exposure to providing a wider range of solutions that go over and beyond the traditional contract and permanent recruitment services.
We will be happy to consider strong consultants from related verticals however must have excellent experience in managing and developing relationships at various levels, with a passion for sales & delivery
We have clear cut routes for progression and career paths available for both managerial and Principal Consultant roles, as well as into other areas of our wider business such as client solutions and into account management with our managed solutions business.
- Working within a specialist vertical market, you will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment process, from client business development through to candidate qualification and managing the interview / offer process
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools in order to proactively build your candidate network
- Attending face to face client and candidate meetings
- Identifying and capitalising on cross-selling opportunities for the Engineering team, as well as the wider business
- Providing an excellent, professional service to clients and candidates alike
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience as a proven 360 Recruitment Consultant within the technical engineering market
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport easily at all levels
- Able to work autonomously with strong time management skills
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00196
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.