- Date Posted: 18 July 2021
Rullion Ltd is one of the leading independent recruitment agencies in the UK, with annual turnover approaching £500m. IT services and Technology play a large part in the future of the organisation, offering advanced value-added services to Rullion’s key clients, including technology underpinning some of largest Managed Service and Recruitment Process Outsourcing accounts. A key element of these services is its unique, exclusive, technology suite, myRecruiter.
We implement powerful and intuitive web-based, workflow-driven, database applications that are highly configurable to our clients’ various needs yet still taking advantage of a rich core of functionality. As we grow, we need to enhance our technical team with specialist skill sets and growth areas to supplement an already highly capable and established team.
Summary of the Role
The successful candidate will have key responsibilities to:
- Plan projects and iterations; identify work packages to be delivered, seek and co-ordinate effort estimates, manage project schedule; co-ordinate project activity and track progress against plan; report project progress, risks and issues effectively internally and to project steering group
- Chair and lead meetings and workshops to gather requirements from business stakeholders
- Use analysis skills to capture and understand business processes and requirements, providing an interface between business users and the development team
- Produce requirements documentation including user stories, use cases, process maps.
- Ensure proposed solutions support requested requirements and meet the customer’s quality expectations / fit criteria
- Use a deep understanding of recruitment industry and practices to suggest improvements to client processes and requirements to help achieve their business goals even better
- Develop effective relationships within the company and become a key knowledge holder of the business to drive future projects/enhancements
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the project consultant role at Rullion.
- Manage ongoing Client activities include managing a client development pipeline and driving a quarterly review process.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Experience of using project methodologies
- Experience working in project environments
- Experience of business analysis disciplines
- Experience of managing and delivering complex IT projects
- Experience of the Recruitment industry
- Experience of working for a technology services company / across commercial boundaries
- Experience of managing and reporting to senior project stakeholders or account management
- Experience of implementing tailored, customised solutions based on a configurable vanilla product
- Team Management
- Relationship Development/ Managing Stakeholders
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Solving
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00209
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.