- Date Posted: 21 March 2021
- UK Wide
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- Regular lunchtime sessions (accessible remotely) to support health and wellbeing.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
At Rullion we don’t ever stand still.
We’re a high-energy, fast-paced organisation, focused on providing amazing customer experiences for clients and candidates alike. We are an innovative business where new ideas are encouraged, rewarded, and adopted.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to be part of our mission to help us reshape the recruitment industry.
Summary of the Role
We’re currently looking for someone to be part of our successful Bids and Proposals team, developing and producing compelling and professionally written content and proposals to support Rullion’s sales and growth strategy.
Based remotely, this role offers the opportunity for personal and professional progression and development within both the team and the wider Rullion group structure.
- Supporting the Head of Bids in achieving year on year increased formal bid and proposal success ratios for each of Rullion’s core service lines in line with agreed targets
- Facilitating a compliant bid and proposal process by ensuring that written submissions are in line with customer expectations, needs, and timescales
- Ensuring that all content produced effectively aligns with and promotes Rullion’s brand, value proposition and agreed win themes/differentiators
- Development and maintenance of a “gold standard” library of bid and proposal content.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- The ideal candidate will be highly literate, with strong written and verbal communication skills, ideally honed within a bid/proposals, or marketing/content production environment
- This is a networked role that will require you to demonstrate the ability to work in a structured manner, creating exceptional content, and often to demanding deadlines
- Knowledge of working with the Microsoft suite of products would be advantageous
- Experience of working within the Recruitment or Professional Services sectors is preferred
- APMP certification and/or an understanding of APMP principles/best practice would also be desirable, although not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Articulate and with a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management/prioritisation skills including the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Flexible / adaptable
- Focused on continuous improvement
Rullion Cultural Competencies
- Open nature
- Strong work ethic
- Team Orientated
- Tenacious and results-driven
- Learning mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication, Listening
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- Contract: Permanent
- Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reference: RULLION00191
Have a query about our application process?
Check our FAQs for more information.